MEP (mechanical, engineering and plumbing), shopfitting and glazing trades.
Our experience demonstrates that we understand the risks and complexities you face at different phases of the project, working in a complex industrial landscape. We have provided technical employees to the Aurora Ammonia Nitrate Plant in Central Queensland, the Peter Doherty Institute, the Melbourne Park redevelopment, Margaret Court Arena, 700 Bourke Street NAB, the VCCC and Eastland Shopping Centre projects – to name a few.
We CAN provide Flexible resourcing for your projects, including:
- Project, engineering and contract management
- Asset owner management teams
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- Plumbing and drainage
- Rigging, scaffolding and building trades
- Shopfitters and cabinet makers
- Electricians and technicians