Labour Hire Experts For Building & Construction
Just One More Protech Plus
Your Industry Is Our Industry.
The building industry requires solutions that account for the risks and complexities faced at different phases of a project.
Protech’s experience in the building industry stems from Managing Director and Founder Marc Meili, who has attained both trade and engineering qualifications during his career, ensuring a natural focus on building and engineering disciplines throughout the formation and growth of the business.
Several of the senior management team also come from the construction sector and have a long history of working as site managers, carpenters, tradespeople, and curtain wall/façade installers.
We achieve high levels of service delivery by working closely with our clients to develop flexible and tailored end-to-end workforce solutions focused on safety, skills, consistency of service, and security of supply.
Roles We Can Deliver
- Rigging and Dogging Crews
- Trade Assistants and Skilled Labourers
- Traffic Controllers
- Peggies and Gate Personnel
- Structural Trades (Form Workers / Steel Fixers / Concreters / Scaffolders)
- Fitout / Finishing Trades (Carpenters, Cabinet Makers, Shop Fitters, Painters, Dry Liners, Window Fixers, Floorers)
- Licensed Trades (Electricians, Plumbers, Apprentices)
- Tower Crane Operators
- Scissor Lift and Work Platform Operators
- Man and Material Hoist Operators
- Forklift and Tele-Handler Operators
- Non-Slewing Crane Operators
- Open Class Crane Operators
- HIAB Crane Operators
- Site Managers/Supervisors
- Construction Managers/Project Managers/Project Directors
- Site Engineers/Surveyors
- Contract Administrators/Estimators
- Project Administrators/Coordinators
- HSEQ Managers/Advisors
Ensuring a safe work environment for our employees and clients is our highest priority.
Our stringent methodology for finding and qualifying the best people in the industry.
Working with you to determine and plan for the specific requirements for your project or business.
Partnering with Dreampath to provide Indigenous employment opportunities.
Helping you diversify your workforce by creating programs specifically designed to attract, train, and develop women within the industry.
As a Group Training Organisation (GTO), we can provide you with apprentices and trainees, as well as ongoing support.
Our national presence ensures we can provide you with a personalised solution no matter where your business or project is based.
Just one more Protech Plus