Labour Hire Experts For Mining & Resources
Just One More Protech Plus
Your Industry Is Our Industry.
The mining and resources industry requires solutions which are responsive, support any work roster and location, and provide workforce flexibility for open cut and underground operations and projects.
Protech employs a dedicated team of mining recruitment managers with specialist knowledge and experience in delivering co-created workforce solutions to the resource industry. Working with you, our team will Co-Create a solution to suit your needs and deliver quality people.
Clients enjoy the support of highly dedicated account managers who strive to uphold the Protech vision of being First Choice.
We achieve high levels of service delivery by working closely with our clients to develop flexible and tailored end-to-end workforce solutions focused on safety, skills, consistency of service, and security of supply.
Expanding Our Expertise
Protech has supported some of the largest national and international mining and maintenance businesses, with an unwavering focus to BeSafe. To increase our knowledge and experience in this sector, in 2019 Protech acquired Trades and Labour Company Pty Ltd – a business that has provided highly skilled mining and maintenance professionals nationally since 2011, and now forms the core team of the Protech Mining and Maintenance division.
Roles We Can Deliver
- Dump Truck Operators
- Mechanical Trades Personnel
- Diesel Fitters
- Stores and Warehousing
- Fixed Plant Fitters
- Truck and Motor Mechanics
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technicians
- Fixed Plant Process Technicians
- Crushing and Milling Operators
- Control and Gold Room Operators
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Mobile Plant Operators
- Production Excavator
- All Rounder
- Water Cart Operators
- Drill and Blast Personnel
- Mechanical Fitters
- Dewatering Technicians
- Mining Other
- Safety Personnel
- Pitt Technician
- De-Watering Crew
- Field Assistance
Our experience includes the supply of quality people to projects ranging in complexity and size associated with:
- Mine start up; feasibility studies through to full production;
- All aspects of structural, mechanical and piping (SMP) and electrical and instrumentation (E&I);
- Specialised welding;
- Mine, smelter and power station programmed maintenance and planned maintenance outages;
- Mining and civil projects including rail corridor civil works, haul roads, infrastructure / facilities from bridges through to major greenfield projects;
- Solar farm construction projects on mine sites; and
- Utilities and services relocations and upgrades.
Ensuring a safe work environment for our employees and clients is our highest priority.
Our stringent methodology for finding and qualifying the best people in the industry.
Working with you to determine and plan for the specific requirements for your project or business.
Partnering with Dreampath to provide Indigenous employment opportunities.
Helping you diversify your workforce by creating programs specifically designed to attract, train, and develop women within the industry.
As a Group Training Organisation (GTO), we can provide you with apprentices and trainees, as well as ongoing support.
Our national presence ensures we can provide you with a personalised solution no matter where your business or project is based.
Just one more Protech Plus
Clients trust Protech for quality people.
Let’s discuss how we can help your business.
1800 477 683